Our first category is “Decisive Moments.”
“The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.”
– Henri Cartier-Bresson
WPS Contest Entry Commandments (rules):
– Image/s must be created by a WPS member in good standing
– Image/s should be submitted without watermark/borders
– Image/s submitted must be 2048px on the longest side
– Image/s must be of true clients (non-workshop)
– Image/s may be prepared with unlimited Photoshop (minus photojournalism category)
– Image/s must have been created from August 2015 to present.
– Image/s may contain Exif data, just nothing visible, to insure judge impartiality
– By entering WPS contests, members consent to WPS posting their image(s)
– Image/s may be disqualified if breaking of the WPS Contest Commandments (rules) is found
Images will be submitted to the curator who will deliver the images to the judges. The images will be placed on a closed WPS judging area. All decisions are final.